December 31, 2011
Elite Crème Review
I am so excited to bring you a review about Elite Creme. This face crème was designed by a renowned and board certified Radiation Oncologist Dr. Kevin L. Schewe. This crème was originally designed to protect, repair and restore cancer patients’ skin. So think about it?? If Elite can help repair a patient that has gone through chemotherapy and radiation treatments think of what it will do to help your skin!!
I have two spots on my face that I have always had to use concealer on and after 2 weeks of use both spots are noticeably smaller and smoother!! NOTICEABLY!!!!
The spots started out dark and uneven two weeks ago. With continued use I believe that by the end of January they will be gone!
More things that I love about Elite Therapeutics is it sinks in immediately. There isn’t any oily residue. I wear it under my makeup and my makeup stayed strong all day. Elite Creme has so many excellent properties that I’m going to kinda cheat and just cut and paste a couple of paragraphs.
Elite Creme from Elite Therapeutics. Featuring Vitamins A, C and E with olive and avocado, and skin protecting silicone it creates a healing barrier and imparts moisture and hydration. It’s the ultimate in skin hydration.
(I had no idea each ingredient did so many things)
- Avocado Oil: Acts as an occlusive skin-conditioning agent, Avocado Oil slows down the evaporation of water from the skin surface. By blocking the evaporative loss of water, occlusive materials increase the water content of skin.
- Dimethicone – Skin Protecting Silicone: Dimethicones are non-toxic, hypoallergenic unmodified silicones, which form a protective layer on the skin that helps retain natural moisture thus preventing transdermal water loss.
- Olive Fruit Oil: Consists predominantly of oleic acid and acts as an skin conditioning agent and surfactant.
- Acai Pulp Oil: The acai is a berry grown on the acai palm tree which is native to tropical Central and South America. Acai is high in antioxidant content, antiproliferative and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Manuka Honey Extract: This extract is gathered in New Zealand from the manuka bush which grows wild throughout the country. It contains high levels of antioxidants and antibacterial properties.
- Vitamin E: Tocopherol and Tocotrienols serve as antioxidants and protect cell membranes, active enzymes and DNA from free radical damage. Being a more potent antioxidant, the tocotrienols neutralizes free radicals at a faster rate and hence protect tocopherols. Tocotrienols also combats oxidative stress of skin that has been exposed to UV rays.
I’m hoping you will go visit their website. Elite Therapeutics