December 16, 2011
Elite Therapeutics Review
Renowned and Board-Certified Radiation Oncologist, Dr. Kevin L. Schewe, has devoted his 25-year medical career and practice in the fight against cancer. Best known for his innovative and successful implementation of techniques utilized in the field of radiation oncology, Dr. Schewe is regarded as an influential leader in combating this deadly disease.
His skin care products use natural Vitamin E technology combined with cutting-edge delivery systems, antioxidants and critical cellular nutrition ingredients sourced from indigenous and exotic regions around the globe to protect, repair, and restore cancer patients’ skin. These products will be of great benefit for the skin of anyone searching for a scientific and superior skin care product line.
Elite Crème from Elite Therapeutics is an extremely hydrating all-over moisturizer for sensitive or dry skin. Featuring Vitamins A, C and E with olive and avocado, and skin protecting silicone it creates a healing barrier and imparts moisture and hydration. It’s the ultimate in skin hydration.
- Avocado Oil: Acts as an occlusive skin-conditioning agent, Avocado Oil slows down the evaporation of water from the skin surface. By blocking the evaporative loss of water, occlusive materials increase the water content of skin.
- Dimethicone – Skin Protecting Silicone: Dimethicones are non-toxic, hypoallergenic unmodified silicones, which form a protective layer on the skin that helps retain natural moisture thus preventing transdermal water loss.
- Olive Fruit Oil: Consists predominantly of oleic acid and acts as an skin conditioning agent and surfactant.
- Acai Pulp Oil: The acai is a berry grown on the acai palm tree which is native to tropical Central and South America. Acai is high in antioxidant content, antiproliferative and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Manuka Honey Extract: This extract is gathered in New Zealand from the manuka bush which grows wild throughout the country. It contains high levels of antioxidants and antibacterial properties.
- Vitamin E: Tocopherol and Tocotrienols serve as antioxidants and protect cell membranes, active enzymes and DNA from free radical damage. Being a more potent antioxidant, the tocotrienols neutralizes free radicals at a faster rate and hence protect tocopherols. Tocotrienols also combats oxidative stress of skin that has been exposed to UV rays.
I have really dry skin so I was super excited to try Elite Creme and it did not disappoint me! This creme is nice and thick (I like that) and just glides over my face when I apply it. I starts moisturizing right away and the skin on my face feels so good. I love the way my makeup looks when I’ve used the Elite Creme. I’ve been using it for about a week now and I’m really enjoying the way my skin looks and feels. Oh, and I also love the smell of this creme.